Update 4 for contrib/sdb/zone2ldap.c

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Nov 4 21:42:36 UTC 2004

If I'd like to bind using SASL and use the OpenLDAPaci attribute,
I also need/want the binddn (so that it can be added in the ACI).
But if '-D binddn' is specified on the commandline, the code asumed
(wrongly) that a simple bind is to be used. But since the password
isn't supplied, bind failed...

This patch removes that fault. Now simple bind is used only if '-x'
is specified - SASL is default authmethod. If you choose simple
bind then you'd need both '-D' and '-w'.

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: zone2ldap.c - patch 4