Can't resolve a domain by Cache Server

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Oct 9 10:36:35 UTC 2004

Thanks for your help.

But, would you please give me more explanation on
"broken zone"? Why sometimes our cache server could
resolve names in that domain?

 as we are planning to setup our primary DNS server ,
it's really valuable for me to know how to avoid and
fix such problem.

Thanks again and long for your help.

regards

Joe