Version help

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Oct 15 14:53:54 UTC 2004

At 09:20 AM 10/15/2004, David Botham wrote:
>[clip...]

> > >That A record should not be there, it's out-of-zone.
> >
> > This is a glue record I added when the zone was not working anyway,
> > thinking I needed it.  Perhaps this shows how long ago I did anything
> > serious with Bind...
>

>The RR in question here is not a glue RR.

Like I said.  It has been a long time.  And I am just reading through Liu's=
=20
book as I go.

Thanks for the explaination.

If you need IPsec or 802.11i or 802.1X help, look me up  ;)

"Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to
add, but rather, when there is nothing left to take away"

Antoine de Saint-Exup=E9ry (1900-1944)