BIND vs. DNS

dwallow at yahoo.com dwallow at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:46:51 UTC 2005

Management where I work is adamant about replacing a pair of aging F5
3DNS servers with Microsoft DNS. There are a few of us here who know
this is a bad idea. Management is unwilling to change their stance
unless I can come up with documented proof that there is a better
solution. After hours of searching Google and getting nowhere I thought
I try news groups and forums looking for help. I need facts and
figures, documented proof that Bind running on some flavor of Unix is a
better solution for external DNS then Microsoft. If someone can provide
me with documentation or URLs it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can provide