nsupdate and zone db files

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 17:13:28 UTC 2005

On Friday 2005-August-12 09:14, Paula Saito Telloli Martins wrote:
> How many time does named spend to write the updated information (from
> nsupdate) in the db files ? In my testes this time is variable.

This sounds like a personal problem. ;) (Sorry, I know what you meant,
but in English that is an hilarious typo.)

Is this related to your question about slave to master transformation?
If so I don't think it matters; the slave zone file and journal can
become a master.

You can generate your own zone file whenever you need to; dig(1) and
axfr query. Parse it as you see fit.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header