resolv.conf

Chris cpollock at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 13 17:46:50 UTC 2005

I actually have two questions, the first being about my /etc/resolv.conf.  I
have in it 127.0.0.1 and the two addresses of Earthlinks DNS servers.  Should
all three be there?  Also, when I added the other two addresses I restarted
named with service named restart and the following was noted:

Stopping named: rndc: connection to remote host closed
This may indicate that the remote server is using an older version of
the command protocol, this host is not authorized to connect,
or the key is invalid.

What might possibly be causing this?

--
Chris