Mult sub-domain -> same ip

Wes theXYZtenor at XYZattXYZ.net
Wed Aug 17 14:39:05 UTC 2005

I sent a response to my own post and I haven't seen it show up on the
server...

It turns out I finally found someone at the web hosting company that knew
what they were doing. Oritinally the records were CNAME. He changed them to
A records yesterday and that fixed my problem

Thanks for responding anyway.

Wes

news:dduerc$bj0$1 at sf1.isc.org...