Need help .....

Nicola Canepa nicola.canepa at sys-net.it
Fri Feb 11 19:42:33 UTC 2005

Did you try to resolve the MX?

dig -t MX theirdomain.nl

It should answer with the name, but NOT with the IP: the problem is te
definition of mail.theirdomain.nl, which is missing the "." at the end.
The right definition is:

[...]

www                   IN      A           A.A.A.50
theirdomain.nl.        IN      A           A.A.A.54
mail   IN      CNAME       theirdomain.nl.

[...]

Nicola

--
Nicola Canepa <nicola.canepa at sys-net.it>
Veritas Certified Professional

   SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax:
+390382476497