February 2005 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Feb 1 00:16:14 UTC 2005
Ending: Mon Feb 28 21:47:37 UTC 2005
- dns entry for top domain name
- Delegation issues in bind 9.2.4 on Solaris.
- trouble resolving names in GOV.
- Troubleshooting BIND on RHEL3 Update 3
- Primary DNS Migration
Jay W. Reffner
- DNS entries
- Multi-master scenario
- Bind does not resolve host names an returns error.
schnell-im-netz Gmbh - DS
- bind 9.3.0 on RHEL 3
Adrian P. van Bloois
- Identifying subdomains and top-level domains in a URI
- What does Zone transfer deferred due to quota mean?
Smith, William E. (Bill), Jr.
- Can one mirror a web server ?
- Solaris 10 bind-9.3.0 compile fail
- Parent/Child Zone Delegation + Virtual Host question
- TSIG signed Updates
holger.honert at signal-iduna.de
- rndc key for bind 9.3.0. catch-22?
- Secondaries sometimes don't respond to notify
- What OS for Bind on smp machine. RHEL or Debian
- DNS concept about recursive query
- A Very Simple Question
oh_cmon_thats_bullshit at yahoo.com
- ROUND ROBIN and antivirus server
- Remote administration
- Problem domain
- Bind 9.3.0 - Assertion Failure
- Stub zones again: Delegation and RFC compliance?
- Trying it install BIND 9.3 on W2K
- REPOST: Another chroot/logging question
- Hostname query
- downside to 'minimal-responses yes;'?
- Failure detection to change A records - windows cache
- Question about experimental RDATA Records
- CNAME and Other Data (olympusgroove.com)
- which version 9.3 or 9.2.4
- Rev DNS problem
- DynDNS protocol (software)
binary-nomad at hotmail.com
- Memory again
Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank]
- Another strange dns question (and I have RTFM)
- Migrating Microsoft AD Domain to Existing BIND9 Infrastructure
- Problems with IPv6-related include files on Windows
- dns server redundancy
- Reverse and Printing
- Slow DNS Query
- EDNS and BIND 9.2.3?
vze78se7 at verizon.net
- BIND 8.4.6 trying IPv6 on system with no IPv6
- Changing the IP Address of your External DNS
- allow-recursion problems
- x86 Linux bind9 -futex take much sys CPU time and cause errors
JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉
- Mandar Kulkarni/PUN/IN/STTL is out of the office.
- Need help .....
peter.marshall at caris.com
- Master name server not sending notify.
- BIND master to master transfer
- First time DNS setup
- Name server configuration, permitt or deny access?
L. D. James
- BIND Help Required
- Help unable to change name servers
- Doing single resolvings without implemeting a whole zone?
- BigZones rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org SDB Question
- what zones allowed for XFER
dave at umiacs.umd.edu
- Lack of logging in Bind 8.4
- bind 9.3.0 problem
- starange error msg
- BIND 9 scaling
- Internal DNS?
- zone transfers slow
- Bind 9.3.1 Beta 2 and SDB PostgreSQL
- host command behavior changed?
- Setting up BIND
- NOTIFY delay?
Mark K. Pettit
- Bind Configuration
- latest nsupdate core dumping
- How to enable DNS to resolve all domains to LOCAL IP
- More Than One Zone on a Name Server Question
- does not try second NS
- same domain local as in internet
Broich at IT-Hilfen.info
- BIND 9.2.3: complains about low TTL's on startup?
- BIND 8 data loss problem
- Setting up BIND by new user.
- nameservers and glue...
- Setting up BIND by new user
- Problems building BIND 9.3.1rc1 on Windows
- Failure to compile BIND 9.3.1rc1 on HP-UX
- Bind Configuration - Is it correct?
- found this ip address ff:f6:192.168.1.46:CO:ff it look
- DDNS to update DNS-ZoneData fromDHCP
- Transaction IDs
Michael B Allen
- Is there reference on the Net instead of the book DNS & Bind
- 9.2.3 timeouts
- retry limit exceeded?
- round-robin on bind9.2.1
- named-checkconf and named-checkzone
- queries not logged?
Robin Lynn Frank
- Primary server not sending notifies on Gentoo
- notify option does not work in Bind 9.x, is this a known bug?
- what is wrong with this?
- How does BIND 9.2.3 handle "unallowed" Names?
- named-checkconf core dump (bind-9.3.1rc1)
- Max traffic inbound bind cap?. Absolutley bizzarie.
- No authority section
- logging on bind 9
- difficulty with forward only
- dns query? no response ........
raj kumar gurung
- Help! Getting SERVFAIL errors on nslookup
- query problem ??
raj kumar gurung
- named restart error
- GUI to add A & PTR records to solaris bind9?
- Fw: what is wrong with this?
- PLZ ANYBODY KNOWS WHY ICAP PROTOCOL IS USED?
siddurampure at yahoo.co.in
- question: setup
- cannot get reverse dns to work for 184.108.40.206
Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting
- Problem w startup (disperatly)
- stops answering at same time every day
Allie M Hopkins
- Memory leak in bind 9.3.0 with DNSSEC
- I: Problem w startup (disperatly)
- Why wont this MX record work properly?
- DSL/DNS Confusion
- Reverse DNS Delegation howto?
- squid + caching name server
- details of bug reports
- Nonexistent zone respond on query
- MS DNS - Internal WWW Resolving to External IP
rich251076 at hotmail.com
- Reverse Problem
- bind server fails to deliver
- show all RECORDS
- DNS Split views
- is BIND removing zones?
- BIND name resolution issues..
- Query Source not applicable for root queries?
Last message date:
Mon Feb 28 21:47:37 UTC 2005
Archived on: Tue Apr 2 01:17:50 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).