Fail-over

Nicola Canepa nicola.canepa at sys-net.it
Sat Feb 26 08:58:28 UTC 2005

I am writing a little patch for BIND which would allow failover between
a DNS server and another: you do a query, and if I cannot find a record
for a zone I am authoritative, I look in another zone/domain.

Could this be useful?

Nicola

--
Nicola Canepa <nicola.canepa at sys-net.it>
Veritas Certified Professional

    SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax:
+390382476497