Help unable to change name servers

Gregory Toomey nospam at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 13 09:26:23 UTC 2005

John Jacks wrote:

> Hi ,
> I have registered my domain called musiccornerltd.com through a company
> called Fasthost.com .This company is not responding ( infact they look
> like gone bust )  to my request of changing name servers so that it points
> to my web server in UK. The company which is actual registrar for the
> domain namecheap.com are not helping because they are saying they have no
> contract with me .Please can anyone advise what course of action should I
> take . Thanks John

The owner of the domain is FastHost.com, not you.
Call it fraud by them or naivity by you, theres not much you can do about
it.

-------------------------

Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.com
Contact: support at NameCheap.com
Visit: http://www.namecheap.com/

Domain name: musiccornerltd.com

Registrant Contact: