Setting up BIND by new user

Murray Nelson picker at guitarlesson.tv
Fri Feb 18 18:16:46 UTC 2005

Thank you for your reply jett. Your reference you sent me is for Red
Hat. I am using BIND on W2K. So I am guessing I need to create a file
called mansions.com.db. And put it in DNS/ETC ????? along with
named.conf  and rdnc.key

--
Murray Nelson
mnpicker at agt.net	ICQ # 53460269	Phone/FAX/Data (403)328-4261 					(push 2 to leave message)

Aardvark Recorders/Lost Lemon Records/Most Unusual Music (publishing)
Online AV content provider featuring AV streams of local live musicians.
http://www.localplayer.com

Guitar Instruction.
http://www.guitarlesson.tv