Setting up chroot on Solaris 9 with BIND 9 -t switch

CERNINO CERNINO kaiser_cernino at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 04:02:20 UTC 2005

i understand now,
i had a error in concept,
i jailed the process named,
& i thought consecuently jailed a user in a jailed for this.
when i did a jailed, the process ran in my new root, oh yeah,

But i have a question, what gain with jailed the process?
& if you kown then how can i jailed a user to only see a carpet as his root,
to then put the process & its dependecies into, as a new politic of security
for the user.
can i do a user that cant get out of a carpet in other words, jailed in a
carpet as his home directory?

Oh, friends thx for all ur help!

César...