January 2005 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Jan 1 12:13:33 UTC 2005
Ending: Mon Jan 31 23:54:19 UTC 2005
- transfer not working
- Multiple CPUs not working
Planet X Mail
- administering 1,000 zone files
- DNS local problem (query loop)
- 9.3.0 on FreeBSD 5.3
- strage Non-existent host/domain
RYAN vAN GINNEKEN
- DNS reverse problem
- debug level for standard everyday running? and Help with TTL error
Ted John Hotmail
- BIND to give different response for different AS/source IP
- exit with signal 11
- turning off EDNS0
- Dynamic DNS issue
- how to transfer bad question at BIND for my domain
- stopping named service
- about RTT(Round Trip Time)?
- $GENERATE forwarding problem
- Resolving two domains on one IP BInd9
- reverse dns for multiple domains on same subnet
- still go through DNS server for IP address input in the browser?
- Zone include files?
- [SANOG] bind9 question .. does IXFR fallback to AXFR?
- bind 9.2.4 compile errors on freebsd
- windows dns netmask ordering feature under bind 9 on UNIX??
Peter S F Luk
- Problem with Bind9
Mario Sergio Candian
- Local Resolving Issues on Caching Servers?
- DNS Management Packages?
- Setting up chroot on Solaris 9 with BIND 9 -t switch
kaiser_cernino at hotmail.com
- BIND fine tuning/sizing
eulogio.robles at gmail.com
- chroot - help
- Question about query log entries
webhead74 at gmail.com
- DNS queries that get no response
- No subject
comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org
- DNS on PPC
drewha at gmail.com
- How to Test Reverse Delegation?
- Purpose of /dev/tty in named
- different result between v8 and v9
- ddns update probs
- Question about bind-9.3.0
Edgar A. Mendieta
- Question about DNS machine behind Firewall
edwardspl at ita.org.mo
- [Fwd: Question about DNS machine behind Firewall]
edwardspl at ita.org.mo
- Clarification - Reverse DNS Setup
originalremfan at gmail.com
- swap secondary DNS service?
- v930 make fails if configure w/ BOTH --with-libtool & --with-libbind
- Question about bind on Solaris 9
Edgar A. Mendieta
- DNS for IP address lookup
jrefactors at hotmail.com
- memory usage for 9.2.4
- bind 9.2.4 crash ?
- Problems with bind 9.2.4
- bind 9.3.0 performance problem on x86 Linux
yan, tommy (CSG-MKG-BJ)
- Internet vs Intranet
- BIND DNS 9.2.3/Slave Zone Transfers
- 9.3.0 Exiting Due to assertion failure
zain011 at emirates.net.ae
- bind 9.3.0 named process problem
Amani Bin Sewaif
- Bind 9.3.0 - Assertion Failure
- Question on BIND and Microsoft compatibility
- http redirection in bind
- Unable to resolve reillycompany.com except with +trace
Joel M Nimety
- print output error
Don.L.Anderson at bos.frb.org
- same here 9.2.4rc2 (was Re: Bind 9.3.0 - Assertion Failure)
- Strange BIND9 issue
- allow-recursion and acls
- DDNS and DHCP updates failing
- Failure detection to change A records
- Force slave zone transfer
- help... dns www redirect and virtual host
- "reasonable" bulk resolver behavior
- ask to an other dns server (same domain name)
- refused notify from non-master
- Failure detection to change A records - windows cache
- Error to validate the signature of a SIG(0) transaction...
Manuel Gil Perez
- notify and views
- no 'nameser.h' on OSX install?
- dns server redundancy
- dns ? slow terminal services, exchange
mfahey at sbcglobal.net
- Public and Private A Records in a Forward Zone
- queryperf warnings aimed at BIND 9.3.0 Win32
- Bind 9.3.0 - Flushname NXDOMAIN
Zain Al Abdeen
- dealing with many domains/zones
- Help please: bind 9.3.0
Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank]
- Dhcpd and Bind wierdness
- Slow DNS Query
- BIND 9.3 error
- Wrong glue records entered.
- x86 Linux bind9 -futex take much sys CPU time and cause errors
- dnssec-signzone crash on Windows 2000
- Backup and Securing Bind servers
- Backing up and Securing Bind servers
- Reverse and Printing
- Upgrade from 9.2.1
- Delegating a /24 out of a /16.
Sam Hayes Merritt, III
- BIND 9 question
- Pointing a domain name at a host through some sort of alias/CNAME
sdean at ulster.net
- Regarding BIND9 configuration
rajesh.panchikarla at wipro.com
- Zone created on master --> automatic add/transfer on slave servers possible?
pbox at fantasymail.de
- BIND 9.3.0 - UDP listen problem
nishant80 at gmail.com
- Secondary DNS config
- libbind9 in BIND 9.3
- Bind 9.3.0 on FreeBSD 5.3 exits with signal 11
- bind 9.2.4 won't query external domains
mstolz at xcity.com
- can bind8 override a single A record?
- Bind configuration
- Another chroot/logging question
- trouble compiling liblwres on Windows (BIND 9.3.0)
- CNAME and other data
- Active Directory Munging the SOA
- Caching only DNS server
- Problem with Views and ACLs
- assistance with Bind 8 configuration
APROVIDA at aol.com
- dig, host not marked as depending on liblwres in win32utils/BINDBuild.dsw (BIND 9.3.0)
- does not try second NS
Roberto João Lopes Garcia
- Dual-homed DNS question
- MX record for a delegated zone in a parent?
- Does Bind 8.3.4 automatically delete arp entry from the arp table
- Retry Limit
- Bind9 and LDAP returns incorrect result
- help on multiple views configuration...
- redirect access to a subdomain on internet to a local ip using windows 2000 dns
- how DNS client perform reverse lookup
- Problem in sending mail
- BIND 9.3.0 issues regarding shutdown and memory usage
- unknown RR type
- Domain controller unable to dynamically add/update PTR record
Smith, William E. (Bill), Jr.
- rbl-plus zone transfers
- Slave DNS problem.
- forwarders and another company's split dns
srp336 at getcoactive.com
- forwarders and split dns
- BIND 9.3.1 location (was: Re: BIND 9.3.0 issues regarding shutdown and memory usage )
- Bind 9.2.4 refuses to give TXT records
- controlling size of jnl file for dynamic updates
- Problems in China
- DNS query returns root servers
- strange problem
- BIND 9 Views
- BIND 8.4.5 as cache server, long delay to resolve some domains...
- BIND 8.4.6 Release won't compile
- libbind / FD_SETSIZE question (on Windows)
- Home page redirection, use a dummy DNS ?
itsharkopath at yahoo.com
- DDNS and Hidden Master == Brain-Damaged
- socket.c:1100: unexpected error
- delegation-only and gtld-servers.net
- NAPTR regex escape issues
- Tuning Bind9?
fredrik.pettai at vattenfall.com
- timer.c error
egou at go.com
- Prioritize A records?
jim.mcnamara at gmail.com
- DNS bug??
Manuel Gil Perez
- dns entry for top domain name
- multiple named process in a single machine?
- multiple inernal views
- *************:RE: multiple named process in a single machine?
Mickey.Olsberg at edwardjones.com
- BIND 9.3.1beta2 crashing during startup
- any name is resolved.
- Too many open file descriptors causing BIND to crash
- Identifying subdomains and top-level domains in a URI
- Bind 9.2.3 ignores listen on option
jcyr at dillobits.com
- BIND 8.4.6 trying IPv6 on system with no IPv6
- DNS forward lookup problem
Mark Wendt (Contractor)
- trouble resolving names in GOV.
- Delegation issues in bind 9.2.4 on Solaris.
Last message date:
Mon Jan 31 23:54:19 UTC 2005
Archived on: Tue Apr 2 01:17:49 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).