DNS Management Packages?

James Philpott jamesp at metainfo.com
Fri Jan 7 20:29:57 UTC 2005

Steve, et al -

I'm answering with a bit of self interest here but Meta IP from
MetaInfo, where I work, is a full featured and stable solution for DNS
(& DHCP) administration that works well from very large and disparate
DNS installations down to small Ma & Pa Kettle networks. We've been at
it for 6 years and it is a full fledged IP Address Management (IPAM)
solution.

Here's a link to an IP address management study done annually by
Forrester in which we are included along with several ones not mentioned
to you previously in this thread. I provide it not only because it makes
us look good but because it is an independent evaluation of many of the
IPAM solutions in the market today. (My apologies but you will have to
register to download as that is our agreement with Forrester. Your
contact information will not be given to anyone other than MetaInfo.)

http://www.metainfo.com/index.cfm/fa/contact/src/Forrester_IP_Address_Management_June_2004.pdf

I'll not editorialize here but will point you to our website and ask you
to give me a call if I can be of any assistance.

http://www.metainfo.com

Take Care,
James Philpott
Professional Services