controlling size of jnl file for dynamic updates

Planet X Mail elitescripts2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 21:41:29 UTC 2005

Hello,

I too have the same problem.  I run BIND 9.2.3

Is there a configuration I can use that will limit the size of the jnl files
for ALL zones in just one config command INSTEAD of having to hhave it
specified for each and every zone?

If so, what are the specifics on it... also keep in mind Im running BIND 9.2.3

Thanks in advance,
-matt