Zone created on master --> automatic add/transfer on slave servers possible?

pbox at fantasymail.de pbox at fantasymail.de
Thu Jan 20 10:00:57 UTC 2005

Well you have right but i wasnt able to believe this. Its a pain
to add 1 zone on each nameserver separately. I saw a lot in the
mail archives. My simple hope was that there is a option that can
be used in named.conf that the primary dns "talk" to the defined
slave servers and force them to add the slave zone self to be
able to accept the zone informations (with xfer or which option
is be there for it).

If anyone know a solution for this please let me know,thanks!

Regards
P.m