dnssec-signzone crash on Windows 2000

Stefan Puiu stefanpuiu at itcnetworks.ro
Thu Jan 20 10:57:04 UTC 2005

Danny Mayer wrote:

> 9.2.4 should be stable and won't have the problem that you saw. The
> output
> method changed in 9.3.0 which is why you had the problem. Is 9.3.0 not
> stable for you? What problems are you seeing? Did you report any of them?

If dnssec-signzone crashes all of the time, it's definitely not stable
:). That's the only problem I've seen so far, and I've only tested zone
signing and running named with a simple configuration on Windows. We'll
be testing named a lot more in the following weeks, be sure that I'll
come back if we find any issues, now that I know a bit more about the
procedure.

I know about the CHANGES file, but it couldn't have been of any use,
since I understand it documents fixed bugs. I've also checked
KNOWN_DEFECTS.