Antwort: DDNS and DHCP updates failing

holger.honert at signal-iduna.de holger.honert at signal-iduna.de
Thu Jan 13 06:34:17 UTC 2005

Hi Gareth,
to get more infos please put the following line in your dhcpd.conf:

log-facility local1;

and configure your syslogd corrensponding to that., e.g.

local1.debug                     /var/log/dhcpd.log

Maybe you will find more output for troubleshooting!

HTH!

Kind Regards/Freundlichen Gruß

Holger Honert

KOMN-97851