Zone created on master --> automatic add/transfer on slave servers possible?

pbox at fantasymail.de pbox at fantasymail.de
Wed Jan 19 10:29:43 UTC 2005

Hello There!

I am very confused with the configuration settings between
master .ns1 (primary) and slave ns2-ns4  (i run 3 slave servers)
servers. I did much rftm and searched in that list or with google.

My simple question is - whether its possible that slave servers
can create on request from the primary dns the zone and accept
the update automaticly when i add a zone on primary dns.

Is this possible? Its a waste of time to add the zones always by
hand on 4 different dns servers. I hope anybody can help me!

Thanks for any help that i get from bind-users list ;]

P.m