BIND 9.3.1 location (was: Re: BIND 9.3.0 issues regarding shutdown and memory usage )

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Tue Jan 25 02:20:29 UTC 2005

> From: Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews at isc.org>
> Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:35:44 +1100

[...snip...]

> 	Known issue addressed in BIND 9.2.5/9.3.1.
[...snip...]

Where is bind 9.3.1 located.  All I found on isc.org was 9.3.0...

Is 9.3.1 available yet?

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin