DNS cluster

Stelios Asmargianakis linux at climbincrete.com
Thu Jul 7 13:05:09 UTC 2005

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your answer.
Using rsync is not the problem and I can copy the zones easily and then
reload the dns; the problem comes that I need to edit each time the
named.conf on the 2nd server manually. This is impossible as we are talking
for many entries in DNS every week.

Any other ideas?

Regarding with Peter Alberchts reply (thanks for that) using webmin or any
other GUI is not the solution as I am trying to find something to do the job
automatic.

Unfortunately it seems that I will need to stuck with 2 dns servers both
with cpanel (it's a web hosting control panel).

Thanks