DynDNS ?

Rob Butler crodster2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 00:20:40 UTC 2005

Look at the DLZ docs a little more you have definetly
missed one of the key features of DLZ.

That feature being, you can configure DLZ to use any
DB schema you want, as long as the SQL queries you
configure in DLZ return the data it needs in the order
it wants.  I.E. DLZ does not require a pre-determined
fixed schema.  If you have nearly any reasonable
database schema for holding DNS data DLZ will work
with your existing database without any changes.
There should be no need to rename any columns in your
existing database.

Read the docs more carefully, you'll see how flexible
DLZ is.

Rob
--- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet.de>