DNSone opinions

Simon Wong ngakai at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:59:29 UTC 2005

Ben,

I was researching DNS/DHCP appliances a while back and found this company
(www.bluecatnetworks.com) to have a far superior product compared to anyone
else.  We actually went through a thorough test plan and they came out on
top in every regard -- GUI, performance, easy to use, support, etc.  The
DNSOne company had a decent product but not in the same league.  We couldn't
buy either of them though because our budget got cut.

VitalQIP is overkill and a waste of money and resources.

Frank Hopper