BT reverse ptr records

C c at co.com
Tue Jun 14 09:25:13 UTC 2005

i will do

thanks matt

i have complained to bt every day for the last week concerning this and all
they do is pass me on to another department

funny i never got through to the dns team though

they have told me its not their policy to change the reverse records

however i will try this email address

Craig

news:d8m74p$nsu$1 at sf1.isc.org...