how configure dns with bind

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 17:10:42 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 2005-September-13 08:34, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni wrote:
> I am new user for linux .Some one can help me about how can i
> configure bind-DNS

There are HOWTO's and documentation available. Which of those have you
consulted? Posting questions should come after the documentation. For
that matter, no configuration is necessary. BIND will work out-of-the-
box on most if not all major GNU/Linux distributions. If you have
questions about how to use your distribution, consult its documentation
and user forums.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header