Rollover?? Help pls!

Henry any at any.com
Thu Sep 29 21:41:14 UTC 2005

Hi!

Submitting a domain to dnsreport.com I get this:

WARNING: Your SOA serial number is: 1128029114. That is OK, but the
recommended format (per RFC1912 2.2) is YYYYMMDDnn, where 'nn' is the
revision. For example, if you are making the 3rd change on 02 May 2000, you
would use 2000050203. This number must be incremented every time you make a
DNS change.

Your SOA serial appears to be the number of seconds since midnight 01 Jan
1970 when the last DNS change was made (tinydns format). That works out to
be Thu Sep 29 17:25:14 2005 GMT.

Could anyone pls tell me how to fix this? step by step? I've been told
something about rollover but I just got blind trying to understand how to
fix it.

I have W2K3 Server using BIND DNS Server 9.2.4