9.2.1-Problem

Fred Dehmel fred.dehmel at chefmail.de
Wed Apr 12 16:16:57 UTC 2006

Hi
I´m using a Bind 9.2.1 for several years as a primary, secondary comes
from a collegue. Since yesterday secondary seems to be unable to get new
  zones from my primary and, if i ask him via a DOS-Box (nslookup and ls
-d domainname), nslookup brings a Windows-failure and many line with "root".
Restarting or reloading bind seems to be ok
succeeded ).
But I wonder why, when I stop Bind, Status tells me, that Bind is up and
running.
Does anyone have a good hint for me what to do?

Thanks for any advice!

Fred