Help on slave

Jeff Reasoner jeff.reasoner at mail.hccanet.org
Thu Jan 12 18:38:38 UTC 2006

Offhand, I'd say you either have views configured incorrectly, or the NS
records in your zonefiles don't match the IP addresses of your
nameservers (eg: you are running a server behind a nat firewall) which
is causing NOTIFY not to work.

If either of these suggestions helps, great. Otherwise you'll need to
post your named.conf and zonefile contents if you want help