DNS Errors - 9.3.2 for RHEL-4 available

Jason Vas Dias jvdias at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 18:36:38 UTC 2006

Good day -

BIND 9.3.2 binary RPMs for all RHEL-4 architectures are now available for download,
from:

   http://people.redhat.com/~jvdias/bind/RHEL-4/9.3.2-1_EL4/

These are for RHEL-4 customers requiring features in 9.3.2 that are not in the
default RHEL-4 BIND 9.2.4 release. The next RHEL-4 update candidate BIND release,
bind-9.2.4-16_EL4, is also available from :
   http://people.redhat.com/~jvdias/bind/RHEL-4/9.2.4-16.EL4
This backports ALL code fixes from the ISC BIND 9.2.6 release, and also backports
the 'edns0-udp-size' feature from 9.3.x . bind-9.2.4-16_EL4 is queued for release
in RHEL-4-U4 .

While these RPMs are not "Officially" supported by Red Hat, I as the Red Hat BIND
package maintainer do undertake to support them. They've passed the ISC test suite,
our internal regression test suites, and have been compiled on our production build
servers.

Please try them out and let me know of any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Jason Vas Dias
BIND package maintainer
Red Hat, Inc.