Name Servers

Douglas Hall Douglas.Hall at Broadsystem.com
Fri Jul 14 07:31:17 UTC 2006

Barry.
Thanks for your help!
Oops! Sorry. You didn't help!
It's a cost saving exercise!
We need DNS changes make instantly! At present, fax authorizations are
needed, then has to be signed off, then the 'other company' takes 12 hours
to make the change, then we have to wait for propagation
!
Thanks for your help in broadening my knowledge, and helping my company move
forward! I thought this list was for users of bind to bounce ideas and such
off of each other.!?!!? (That only applies to the minority! Thanks to the
guys that helped!)

I originally did set up the Master/Slave setup, but it didn't work
properly.. I though I was doing it wrong, hence the email.. I just made a
mistake.

Judging by the archive of your replies to other users,, 75% or so of them,
you were pretty dam rude!
Please don't reply to any of my questions on this list.. I have had plenty
of good and constructive replies to my query, and would appreciate NOT
having stupid replies clogging my inbox!

Regards
Doug

Doug Hall
IT Support Engineer