dns_rdata_fromtext: named.jantasalescorporation.tk:2: near eol: unexpected end of input

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Jun 5 15:49:09 UTC 2006

> From: chraso at yahoo.com
> Date: 4 Jun 2006 06:31:19 -0700
>
> i gets two errors
>
> ---->dns_rdata_fromtext: named.jantasalescorporation.tk:2: near eol:
> unexpected end of input

Is this an "internal only" domain?  Or a real one?

If a "real" domain, it does not appear to have been registered properly.  See:

http://dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=jantasalescorporation.tk

for details.

(
> 			0001      ; Serial
> 			3600      ; Refresh
> 			300       ; Retry
> 			3600000   ; Expire
> 			3600 )    ; Minimum
> 		IN	NS	root-a.taloha.tk
> 	1	IN	PTR	jantasalescorporation.tk.
>
> my named.jantasalescorporation.tk
>
> $TTL 604800
> @	IN	SOA	ROOT-A.TALOHA.TK.	jantasalescorporation.tk.
> 	IN	A	61.1.54.89
> 	IN	NS	ROOT-A.TALOHA.TK.
> 	IN	MX	5	mail
> node1	IN	A	61.1.54.89

Where is the rest of your SOA?  See your named.local for an example to
be modified for this zone file.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

> mail	IN	A	61.1.54.89
> 	IN	MX	5	61.1.54.89
>

> im unable to find out whats wrong?
>
> can ne1 help me finding out?
>
> i tried google search but there was a huge amount of pages

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin