Preparing Change of an IP address

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Thu Jun 22 21:46:19 UTC 2006

jochen.wiedmann at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Jochen,

this is a domain serving dynamic dns

serveftp.com.           60      IN      SOA     nf1.no-ip.com. hostmaster.no-ip.com. (
                                                           2005653622 ; Serial
                                                           90         ; Refresh
                                                           120        ; Retry
                                                           604800     ; Expire
                                                           60 )       ; Minimum

Many programmes can live with more than one ip address and automatically
try the next one, if the first one fails. But that might depend on os and
programme.

Regards
Peter and Karin

--