Bind CPU ussage issue

Mike O'Hara mike.ohara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:39:14 UTC 2006

I should also point out, what while bind is using 100% CPU it still
continues to provide its dns information.

it just bogs down a bit and eats resources.

this DISC_MEM_USE_INTERNAL_MALLOC issue that i had mentioned to me..
would that require me to compile my own version for usage

(as far as i know this was simply a downloaded binary for windows that
is being used)