Bind CPU ussage issue

Mike O'Hara mike.ohara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:48:37 UTC 2006

Great :)

I will do that, the upgrade process between versions is fairly painless?

Mike O'Hara
Design/Development/R&D
Local in the Know Publishing Inc.
mike at localintheknow.com | P: 506-852-3803 | F: 506-852-4623
600-860 Main Street Moncton NB, Canada E1C 1G2
http://Moncton.LocalintheKnow.com Moncton's Local in the Know