upgrading BIND 921 to 932

simon church schurchy at inbox.com
Fri Mar 17 01:01:20 UTC 2006

forgot to add, when trying to query a zone, the message comes back "can't find 'zone' server failed". I ran filemon to see if it was having problems accessing the db files but it did not appear to be the case. Doing an upgrade do I need to rerun the rndc-confgen -a? It was unclear from the readme for an upgrade. I did in fact try it but it did not make any difference