Documentation for PgSQLDB SDB

nocturnal nocturnal at swehack.se
Thu Mar 23 13:35:27 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm looking for some documentation on how to use the PGSQL SDB module.
I've compiled it and i'm using the following way to connect to the server.
database "pgsql dbname dbhost dbtable dbuser dbpassword";
In the zone. I've turned on the debug log in Bind and i get the
following error message when i start it.
For the zone which i've configured to use the database.

I've tried many things like removing the database and creating the user
with CREATEDB in postgresql so it could create databases but i still get
this error and nothing at all in the postgresql debug log which i also
activated. It is almost as if i cannot connect at all or not trying to
connect. I know pg_hba allows me to connect from the nameserver because
i'm used psql to connect. The pgsqldb sdb driver is of course compiled
without any errors.
--

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal