needed library for 9.3.2 that wasn't needed for 9.3.1.

Christopher L. Barnard cbar44 at tsg.cbot.com
Thu Mar 30 16:45:07 UTC 2006

I am upgrading to version 9.3.2 on several of my Solaris 9 servers from
version 9.3.1.  I notice that the named 9.3.2 binary requires the
libgcc_s.so library.  Previous versions did not -- I would build the
binary on a server with a compiler and move the binaries to a production
server that does not.  I do not have gcc installed on my production
servers, so libgcc_s.so does not exist.  Is there a way to build Bind
version 9.3.2 so that it does not require the libgcc_s.so library to run?

Christopher L. Barnard               Lead Security Systems Administrator
(312) 347-4901                              Technology and Data Products
cbarnard at tsg.cbot.com                         The Chicago Board of Trade