Bind 9 Dhcp question

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Mar 31 20:14:37 UTC 2006

My guess would be that it would accept them from a Wintel box, if you
could tell the Wintel side to send them competely *unsigned*. It would
almost certainly *not* work with signed Dynamic Updates, since the
Microsoft-style (GSS-TSIG) signatures are not understood by BIND (at
least, vanilla BIND; maybe QIP's "enhanced" BIND would be capable of this).

                              - Kevin