How do I query for all domains using a specific primary / secondary DNS?

Polaris polaris431 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:04:22 UTC 2006

When you administer a domain name with a domain name register, you need
to supply the primary and secondary DNS that points to where your
domain is being hosted.

I would like to find out the domain names of all the domains being
hosted by my ISP. Is there some online tool where I can enter the
primary DNS and obtain a list of all the domains that use the primary
DNS? I would think that this must be possible because when I lookup a
domain to find information about who the owner is, contact address,
etc, it also lists their DNS. I can only assume that primary /
secondary DNS are stored in a database somewhere and it should be
possible to query the names of all domains using a specific DNS.