cannot connect

Chris Buxton cbuxton at menandmice.com
Thu Sep 28 21:18:28 UTC 2006

Start testing, using either 'dig' or something like it, to see what
answer the stub resolver is getting from the resolving name server.
Try with recursion both on and off (that is, try each query at least
twice). Do you perhaps have an internal version of the zone oscn.net?
Could there be some kind of routing or firewall issue that prevents
your resolving name server from looking up the domain?

Chris Buxton
Men & Mice
Take control of your network