cannot connect

Steve Ingraham singraham at
Thu Sep 28 21:07:39 UTC 2006

None of our users in our domain are able to get to a particular website
from our domain.  The website is <> .
I would think first off that this website is down.  However, I have
tested access to that website outside of our domain.  Everyone outside
our domain, including any of you who try, can get to that website.  No
one in our domain can.  We have a website at
<>  with several links to that website.  None of
those links work.  Whenever anyone attempts to navigate to
<>  from our domain we receive an error message that

"Sever Not Found:  Firefox is unable to find
<> "

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this could be happening and what
should be done to correct it?

Steve Ingraham

Director of Information Services

Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals