Bind Domain Expiration Problem

Kal Feher kal.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Apr 17 23:32:52 UTC 2007

So we are all clear about your DNS setup can you include your configuration?

Some questions that may help:

1.Is this a secondary? ie are you trying to do zone transfers from the
authorative name servers?

2.Are your servers cacheing only if you answered no above?

3. Do you have any network issues between your name servers and the primary
for pipelink.com.pk?

--
Kal Feher