April 2007 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Apr 1 14:13:25 UTC 2007
Ending: Mon Apr 30 23:41:40 UTC 2007
- view function of Bind 9
edwardspl at ita.org.mo
- Make aliases that don't transfer?
- Secondart Server : question.
- Best allow-query setting on an authoritative-only nameserver
- Dangers of using nsupdate non-interactively
- Sally Wong/IT/Wiley is out of the office.
SWong at wiley.com
- Biju Abhilash Devadass is out of the office.
Biju A Devadass
- Subdomains for DHCP-enabled clients
- named listening on UDP
- IPv6 TCP vs. UDP in 9.4.0
- Dueling Daughters
Bill.Light at kp.org
- rrset-order in 9.3
- Can SRV records get returned in order?
- About the view function
edwardspl at ita.org.mo
- bind 9.4.0 exit unexpectly with core dump
- process `dig' is using obsolete setsockopt SO_BSDCOMPAT
Tek Bahadur Limbu
- listen-on change in 9.4.0?
- question about forwarding
Brian C. Hill
- reverse lookup returning "localhost"
- TTL from SOA is smaller than TTL from local DNS!
- rndc reload <zone> doesn't send notify
- Determine the IP addresses querying my DNS
- 'RRset exists (value dependent)' prerequisite not satisfied (NXRRSET)
dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
- Local resolution of some parent domain hosts
Kerney, Stephen A
- libreoslv API quesiton: Using RES_SECV and RES_STAYOPEN with TCP
- Can Bind forward requests from within an authoritative domain?
- BIND Load Problem
- No Response to DNSSEC Requests
- logging channels problem with FreeBSD
- Producing a Reverse in-addr.arpa zone file
- dig returns list of root name servers for certain sites
- Configuring TSIG keys and ACL's on slave server
- How to do DNS round robin with different weight
skybirrd at aol.com
- Bind Domain Expiration Problem
- Cache Entries
- aix 9.4.0 and link-local acl's
- caching only DNS server
- Refreshing delay
- DNS 101 question: how to setup Bind 9.4?
Sangoi, Nehal (GE Supply, consultant)
- Secondary for a server with views
- Bind94 crash
- Compile errors with 8.4.7 on Solaris 10.
- nsupdate 9.3.4 server servername
- Reverse dns des not reach my IP
- zone transfer first refused, then works
- zone transfer is slow to dns servers running bind 9.2.4
Fariba, Farhad - PA
- unable to resolve one specific domain (hotmail.co.uk)
x_bind-users_x at nospam.pz.podzone.net
- Separating Authoratative and Resolving Servers, and DNSSEC
- localhost zone
- TLD Server
- regarding www.yahoo.com (akamai) TTL values
- nslookup or dig
- newbie need help to confrigure own DNS
- how to create virtual domain with webmin ?
- LISA '07 Call For Papers
Lionel Garth Jones
- Communicate with named
M. Waseem Sindhu
- Think about it, Makes sense really!
Ajith Vargese Thampi
- bind-9.4.0 bug, assertion failed, signed zone
- dig on Windows
- BIND Files DB-000
Last message date:
Mon Apr 30 23:41:40 UTC 2007
Archived on: Tue Apr 2 01:18:58 UTC 2013
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).