zone transfer is slow to dns servers running bind 9.2.4

Fariba, Farhad - PA Farhad.Fariba at gmacrescap.com
Mon Apr 23 21:16:21 UTC 2007

For whatever reason I had forgotten to add the new addresses to
named.conf file on the master for notification. Not sure how I missed
that but thank you for pointing me in the right direction. What was
throwing me off was that the zone transfers would start immediately
after doing an rndc reload on the master but the transfer of each zone
would be spaced out by anything from a few seconds to a few minutes. The
behavior did not correlate to the refresh timer.

Thanks again Dawn!