newbie need help to confrigure own DNS

J.Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Apr 30 04:18:28 UTC 2007

Dave Henderson wrote:
> If you can provide the contents of your bind configuration files, I
> would be better at seeing where the problems lie.
>
> What is your domain name (fully qualified ie www.domainname.com) and
> what if the address of the server you are wanting it to point to?
>
> Dave

Thanks to all responders,

here is the domain I created a few days ago with webmin, but it is not
working

-----------------------------------
$ttl 38400
joy.edu.    IN    SOA    lvps87-230-8-228.dedicated.hosteurope.de.
joydeep.infoservices.in. (
            2007042502
            10800
            3600
            604800
            38400 )
joy.edu.    IN    NS    lvps87-230-8-228.dedicated.hosteurope.de.
ns1.joy.edu.    IN    A    87.230.8.228
joy.edu.    IN    A    87.230.8.228