newbie need help to confrigure own DNS

Dave Henderson dhenderson at digital-pipe.com
Mon Apr 30 12:29:57 UTC 2007

Barry,
    He also mentioned BIND several many times.  Anyone that has worked with Unix/Linux systems should know what webmin is.  I am not going to troubleshoot webmin however.  I would be more than happy to help with bind though!  :)

Dave

Barry Margolin <barmar at alum.mit.edu> wrote: In article ,
 Dave Henderson  wrote:

> If you can provide the contents of your bind configuration files, I would be
> better at seeing where the problems lie.

He's not editing configuration files.  He's mentioned "webmin" numerous
times.  I presume you know that Webmin is a gui front-end for
configuring many Unix servers, including BIND and Apache.

Barry Margolin, barmar at alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA