Problem PTR entry ip got spam list

satishp at tulipit.com satishp at tulipit.com
Tue Aug 21 06:31:10 UTC 2007

Dear all

             I have working on ISP and i have public pool and i have
configured it on my DNS now thing is that when i give public
ip to my client and some time NAT that ip for he/she private
LAN now some time client use mail service and SMTP service so
that ip address get in spam list or blocklist i dont know my
my IP address get in spamlist i have put PTR also so is there
any senerio for special entry for mail IP in DNS or is there
any requirement for symetric PTR entry with A recode

Regards

satish patel