Define a domains addresses sole in terms of another

John Steel john.steel at phonewebcam.com
Tue Jul 10 08:06:10 UTC 2007

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> It seems extremely old-fashioned, compared with a zone file generated
> by a program, using the data in a database. And it is very fragile (a
> legal reformatting of the zone file can perturbate these scripts).

You are right, it is tricky here and thanks Chris also.
Perhaps I should explain the setup - its a Plesk managed system which
writes separate files for each zone, I then have to
hand edit them and restart BIND to effect them. They are all in the
format of the example1 posting I first gave.
Unfortunately I'm no wiser! Could someone please knock how example2
should look to slave example1? Thanks.

-- John
http://www.phonewebcam.com
john.steel at phonewebcam.com