Problem with some domains and some domain resolved

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Wed Jul 11 11:36:56 UTC 2007

On 11 Jul 2007, at 12:08, Nayeem wrote:
> I tried but ping is disable in firewall as they inform me and when I
	You need to negotiate with your network team.

	If your name server is "protected" from accessing the external network,
	it's not going to work.  It probably won't be useful to bring more
	questions to this list until you have followed all of Stéphane's
	suggestions, and confirmed for yourself that your server can receive

	Best regards,

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services

	PGP key ID: AE995ED9 (see www.pgp.net)
	Fingerprint: 23DC C6DE 8874 2432 2BE0 3905 7987 E48D AE99 5ED9